Cabelte has developed expertise in several areas of optical fiber network. These have provided a constant evolution of its technical and testing methods.
Cabelte currently offers services of engineering network to its customers in order to define a better optical solution that is based on a detailed analysis of customer needs followed by the addaptation of materials and equipments to be used.
Our solutions are presently implemented and in operation in several areas, in which we may highlight:
- Renewable energies
- Highways and railroads
- Electrical power networks for high and very high voltage
- Military infrastructures
- Civil structure monitoring
Actually, Cabelte is staffed by one of the most advanced laboratories of the Iberian Peninsula.
It is prepared to make a full characterization of any optical network, possessing the means to conduct on site several tests. One may highlight the following tests:
- Optical reflectometers to measure the attenuation coefficient and losses in splicing
- Light sources and power meters to measure total attenuation of the connection
- PMD measuring, interferometry method
Optical Fusion Splicing
In view of the demands of our partners, Cabelte created teams to supervise the installation, achievement and putting into service the networks with optical fiber cables.
Cabelte is now a qualified supplier of services for fusion splicing and test of optical networks. To these services other values have been added in the area of maintenance of networks, diagnosis and trouble-shooting.
- Highways network
- Railway network
- Electricity network of medium and high voltage
- Electricity network of very high voltage
- Cable TV network
- Scada networks for water supply
- Civil optical monitoring networks
- Military networks